The Timber Yard
Monday, 16 April 2012
Twenty Rules for Summer Hats
1. Half the battle is being confident that you look great in a hat.
2. If you’re not, you won’t.
3. For every year above the age of 35, you’ll look exponentially better in hats.
4. For every hat size above 7 1/2, you’ll look exponentially worse in hats.
5. If your head is big, those dual size L/XL hats won’t fit
6. The easiest hat to wear is still the ballcap. Ultra casual only. Consider the Cooperstown collection “Franchise”.
7. If you have no sports affiliation, logos can sometimes work. Just keep it subtle.
See full list and article at
Odd Stuff / Trivia
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)