- Keep it simple – only tie knots you are comfortable wearing–confidence is everything.
- Scarf length & thickness can limit knot style options.
- A scarf isn’t a necktie–keep it loose.
- Function first–fashion second. Unless you’re a rock star or The Style Blogger. Dan knows how to rock a scarf!
Ways to Tie a Scarf
- The Drape, or The Simplest Way To Wear A Scarf
- Overhand Knot (or Ascot)
- The Fake Knot
- The Once Round
- The Twice Round
- The “Parisian” or French or European Knot
See full article at http://artofmanliness.com/2012/02/23/mans-guide-scarf/