The following 15 Police Comments were taken off of actual police car videos around the country.
- "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."
- "Take your hands off the car, and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
- "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
- "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9 mm bullet fired from my gun."
- "So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"
- "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"
- "Warning? You want a warning? O. K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket." (My personal favorite.)
- "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not: Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
- "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey DOO."
- "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
- "No, sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."
- "Just how big were those two beers?
- "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC (National Crime Information Center)."
- "I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours at least you know someone who can post your bail."
- "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't."