Monday 30 March 2009

Top ten movie quotes

  1. "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Charlie Croker, The Italian Job
  2. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore, Apocalpyse Now
  3. "May the force be with you" Various characters, Star Wars
  4. "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here" Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver
  5. "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti" Hannibal Lecter, The Silence Of The Lambs
  6. "Here's Johnny!" Jack Torrance, The Shining
  7. "He's not the messiah - he's a very naughty boy" Brian's mother, Monty Python's Life Of Brian
  8. "We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here, and we want them now" Withnail, Withnail & I
  9. "The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club" Tyler Durden, Fight Club
  10. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?" Jules, Pulp Fiction

See http://www.virginmedia.com/movies/movieextras/top10s/moviequotes2.php

No comments: