- 'Stewardesses' is the longest word typed with only the left hand
- And 'lollipop' is the longest word typed with your right hand.
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
- 'Dreamt' is the only English word that ends in the letters 'mt'.
- Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
- There are only four words in the English language which end in 'dous': tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
- 'Typewriter' is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.